AdChoices: Learn more about our ads
The websites you visit work with online advertising companies like Epsilon to provide you with advertising that is as relevant and useful as possible. Some of the online ads you are served may be based on the content of the webpage you’re visiting; others may be based on registration or other information you provide to us and our partners; and other ads may be customized based on predictions about your interests generated from your visits to other websites. The goal of AdChoices is to provide you with information about how online advertising works and the choices you have.
Where can I learn more about how Epsilon selects ads?
Please read about Epsilon’s privacy and advertising practices.
What choices do I have about interest-based advertising from Epsilon?
- Epsilon customizes ads based on your browsing activity. This is often called interest-based advertising, or IBA.
- You can opt-out of receiving interest-based ads from Epsilon.
- Visit www.AboutAds.info or the Network Advertising Initiative to learn more about interest-based advertising and to see your opt-out choices from other participating companies.
- For those in the EU, you can opt-out via EDAA’s industry site at http://youronlinechoices.eu/.
- For those in Canada, you can opt-out via the DAAC’s industry site at http://youradchoices.ca/.
Reasons Why Interest-Based Advertising Benefits Consumers:
Interest-Based Advertising Keeps the Internet Free: More relevant ads improve revenues for websites, especially small businesses, which provide more and diverse content to consumers for free.
Relevant Ads Are Good For You: With interest-based advertising, you see ads that are more relevant and useful to you, such as a sale from your favorite retailer, or discounts on airline tickets for a vacation.